Friday, January 9, 2015

Victoria National Park

VICTORIA NATIONAL PARK

This is located atop a hill overlooking the town of Bangued and neighboring municipalities of Tayum, La Paz, Pidigan and Penarrubia. A shrine of the blessed mother cradling Infant Jesus was built near the reservoir of Bangued waterworks. A swimming pool is also available for swimmers. 

I underestimated the act, I thought it was as easy as A-B-C. I have been wanting to gain lean mass but I usually fail, so retaining some body fats to gain body volume is my task. It was in Bangued, Abra's Victoria Park that made the day so tiring. You gotta ascend to the road going uphill and step your feet forward and upward to the long static but escalating concrete stairs. At first it was easy because it looked to be easy.

But hey! Going upward, trees are everywhere and the air gets cooler that gave me instant relief. I love the immersion to nature although I know I still have to take a more than hundred of steps to concrete stairs that will lead me to the top of the hill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment