Friday, January 9, 2015

Paoay Sand Dunes

PAOAY SAND DUNES

The Paoay sand dunes is a 88km of pure sand which is adjacent to Suba Beach. This place is a protected area that was furnished with landscapes creating a stunning view of creative nature. It has been a shooting ground of some Hollywood and local movies such as Ang Panday, Mad Max and Born on the Fourth of July. Due to the nice sand landscape this place attracts a lot of sandboarders and thrill riders and us.

At first I was so nervous and afraid that I might fall flat on my face or worst tumble down but desire gives you limitless experience so I did my first try (bahala-na-si-batman-mode). I fell my ass on the sand gracefully on the middle of the trail but it was fun and fine – no wounds and sprains what so ever, same goes with my sisters and Jac. I have tried it more than a dozen of times because the moment that you learn to balance and slide smoothly down without falling is a very nice experience and  will make you crave for a deeper slopes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment